With over twenty years of experience delivering quality exercise equipment and excellent service, Sole brings some of the most high-performance treadmills of all times, especially the Sole F85 Treadmill. It is a machine filled with innovative features, parts, and functions that is especially designed for fitness-conscious people. Sole always looks for various ways to create the best treadmills with more efficient machines, high-quality features, and better prices.
Sole F85 is Sole Fitness’s top-rate and best selling model in the folding treadmill series. Recently, Sole Fitness decrease its price and added some features and quality. There is no doubt why numerous fitness experts recommend the Sole F85 treadmill to numerous potential users around the world. This is also one of the best folding treadmills that you can buy on the market.
1. It features 22 by 60 inches treadmill belt. This size is perfect for runners and joggers, and for those people with long strides. With this feature, you will not feel like you’re about to fall at the end.
Important Note: Sole Fitness upgraded the Sole F85 treadmill by including a 22-inch belt. This additional width is usually found on commercial-grade models. Sole reported that when they added this upgrade, their sales have soared.
2. 3.5 HP continuous heavy-duty motor. This will operate efficiently at any speed. The motor is very powerful since they are for home use.
3. This treadmill features a large 2.75 inches rollers. Only few people know the importanc of having large rollers. Having large roller surface means that your treadmill will last long. They protect the treadmill belt, bearings, rollers, and motor. Larger rollers also lessen the noise in your treadmill. You will notice that the rollers are a bit bigger in the center because it is crowned. This feature enables the belt to track much better, lessening the adjustments.
4. You can change the speed instantly with the speed and incline controls located in the handlebars. Most runners love this feature. They don’t have to lean over the console just to change the settings.
5. Great LCD display and console. The console of Sole F85 is good. You can see your stats and progress through its vivid display.
6. You can also listen to your favorite music or audio through its built-in speakers. Just plug in your music player and you are good to go. If listening through the speakers is not your type, then there is a 3.5 audio jack on the treadmill.
7. Excellent warranty. Sole provides a lifetime warranty on the motor, and 2-year warranty on the labor. This 2-year warranty on labor is very good. You will realize that only the Sole Fitness offers this kind of warranty. This is also one indicator that their products are outstanding.
8. This treadmill is heavy. Some people don’t like their treadmills to be heavy. But be aware that the heavier the treadmill is, the durable and stable it is. Fortunately, Sole F85 treadmill weighs 280 pounds. Isn’t that great?
1. Cooling fans
2. Wireless heart-rate control
Sole F85 treadmill vs Sole F80
According to many fitness experts, Sole F80 is a best buy treadmill. However, a best buy treadmill doesn’t imply the best quality, its known as great quality that is combined with good price. So if you compare the Sole F80 and F85, you will conclude that Sole F85 treadmill is the winner if it is not expensive. However, if money is involved, is the 500 dollars gap between the two justified? What model has the best deal? Find out by checking out the table:
|Feature||Sole F80||Sole F85|
|Motor||3.0 HP||3.5 HP|
|Running Surface (inches)||20 x 55||20 x 60|
|Speed (miles per hour)||0.5 to 11||0.5 to 12|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||400||350|
|Console Display and Other Features||same||same|
|Warranty||lifetime on deck, motor, and frame|
5 years parts
2 years labor
|lifetime on deck, motor, and frame
5 years parts
2 years labor
Check current price here!
Check current price here!
Note: Sole F80 treadmill is the best deal and Sole F85 treadmill is the best machine
Comments from Users
A solid investment for my workout!
Sole F85 treadmill looks very nice and sturdy. I managed to assemble it in one hour. I was amazed that it operates very smooth and quiet. The LCD display shows all my stats and progress all at the same time. – Chad L.
Great warranty, solidly built!
The assembly process took an hour, and I did not have any problems on missing components. The assembly manual is hard to follow, but I managed to do the job. One problem about the assembly is the machine’s weight, it is very heavy! It is very hard to move from one place to another. – J. Ung
Very solid and well-made!
In general, Sole F85 treadmill is an excellent product. As numerous reviewers have said, this a a heavy machine. I like its heaviness because it is durable and steady. I managed to assemble all by myself with no difficulty. The only problem I had is the plastic cover on the handles, but it’s no big deal. – Scott M.
Sole F85 treadmill is a monster!
Great treadmill and very stable. I assembled it in just a few hours while watching TV and drinking coffee. All components were great and fit properly. It as a very nice display with intuitive controls on it. It has fair speakers that I always use while working out. – Vernman
Very nice treadmill!
This treadmill is loaded with numerous features, but be aware that it is very expensive and heavy. I suggest that you put a mat and a ply wood under the machine because it will ruin your beautiful floor. The manual also recommends that you put the machine on a hard surface to avoid floor damage. – M. Hinze
The ratings from other respected review sites
Treadmill Doctor – 7.5 stars
Treadmill Sensei – 4.5 stars
Treadmill Ratings Reviews – rated as ‘One of the Best Models’
Treadmill Tips – rated as ‘One of the Best Models’
About – rated as ‘Best Buy’
Pros and Cons
- More powerful compared to its predecessor
- Easy folding treadmill
- Operates smoothly and quietly
- Great warranty
- Too heavy
- People with limited spaces at home
- People who need a powerful treadmill
- People who need a quality treadmill
- People who are busy and don’t have time to go out to the gym
- Busy mothers who take care of their children
- People who want to experience great workout sessions