Enjoy The Features That This Treadmill Offers

horizon fitness t101 image

Walking is one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises; it is ideal for all age groups and fitness levels. This is the fundamental form of aerobic training. Walking not only benefits your heart, but also benefits some of your major organs like your lungs, and your circulatory system. That is why experts provide a convenient and comfortable way to do this exercise.

Get that great workout inside of your home with this Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill. This is said to be a quiet, smooth, and continuous-duty machine with speeds of up to 10 miles per hour. This is perfect for your rigorous training routines.

Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill is a treadmill that has a 2.25-horsepower incline motor with 0-10 percent grade and speed increments of 0.5 mph. You can easily store this in your home. This has also an exclusive feather-light lift that has two hydraulic shocks. These shocks will assist you in raising and lowering the deck; it can even hold the deck in place.

There are three orange LED windows in its computer console. These are the LED brickyard, target LED, and the workout LED. You can challenge yourself with the nine programming options such as three targets (time, distance, calories) and three workouts (manual, intervals, weight loss).

Other features of Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill includes, a COOLfit workout fan, a perfect flex deck cushioning, a sonic surround speakers that is compatible with MP3, the pulse, and heart monitoring.

• This is good for beginners
  • This is a challenging and exciting exercise regimen
  • It can greatly maintain your fitness level
  • It will allow you to determine your pace, complexity, and the distance you travelled
  • Easier for people who have sensitive joints
  • Easy storage
  • Unique features attached

• Quite large in size
  • It cannot be folded vertically

Feedback from satisfied consumers

This treadmill is very easy to assemble. I was able to assemble it myself without help. This machine is heavy but it is quiet. You can easily move this treadmill anywhere you want. – Emman, from Treadmill Doctor

This treadmill is well-built. I am very satisfied with the features it has, and it is worth every single penny. – Kristy, from Consumer Reports

I love this machine! This is very firm and durable, and offers a good warranty. – Phoebe, from Smart Ratings

Thanks to the Horizon’s manufacturing facilities that they work it out in the industry. The level of quality is unparalleled and incomparable.

There are many different types of treadmills; however, this treadmill is such a great help if you want to purchase this product. You will never go wrong with its characteristic, style, trend, functions, parts, as well as the fun that it gives to all users.

See the price here.

free delivery to canada buy acyclovir